Cranberries and honey- two great things for your health!
Per Susie’s request… 🙂
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup 100 percent cranberry juice, not cocktail
- 1 cup honey
- 1 pound fresh cranberries, approximately 4 cups
Wash the cranberries and discard any soft or wrinkled ones.
Combine the orange juice, cranberry juice and honey in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cranberries and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries burst and the mixture thickens. . Place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours and up to overnight.
Remove from the refrigerator and serve.
- Cranberry Week – Cheery Cranberry Cocktails (romancingthebee.com)
- Cranberry Week – Honey Cranberry White Chocolate Cupcakes (romancingthebee.com)
- Cranberry Week – Honey Cranberry Bread Pudding With Honey Bourbon Spiced Cream (romancingthebee.com)
- Cranberry Week (romancingthebee.com)
- Cranberry Week – Honey Cranberry Fudge Pie
View original post 48 more words