Garden Bloggers Hall of Fame
Northwest Flower & Garden Show
I am a 'down to earth' gardener with perpetually dirty fingernails. I own a whole wardrobe of well worn and comfortable gardening duds and I am a sucker for gardening gadgets galore! I love to blog about the gardening world, it's fads and trends and have personally killed most plants at least once. I am a gardening designer by profession but there is no rhyme or reason to my own garden. If I want a plant, I buy and stick it somewhere just because I 'need' it!
Gardening is my passion and I find it leads you to other interests, such as cooking, entertaining, decorating, and flower arranging. So, stay tuned!
Web Site Badge
Ladew Topiary gardens
- A Tapestry of Holly – McLean Nursery
- Miniature Christmas Garden Craze
- Decorating “The Palace in the Woods”, Hampton Mansion
- Deck the Halls – A Succulent Christmas
- Poinsettia – History and Legends
- Centerpiece Ideas for Thanksgiving
- Crimson Poppies at The Tower of London
- Autumn’s Colors
- Plant Oddity – Pumpkin On A Stick
- Gourdzilla!! Giant Pumpkin Shenanigans
Blogs I Love!
- 147,538 hits
Blogs I Follow
Search for a topic
Toronto Garden Blogger’s Fling
Garden Bloggers Fling 2014
Garden Blogger’s Fling 2013
Top Posts & Pages
- A Tapestry of Holly - McLean Nursery
- Broken Pot Garden- Home for a Gnome!
- Luscious Honey-Scented Body Butter
- Decorating "The Palace in the Woods", Hampton Mansion
- Top 12 Garden Trends for 2014
- Miniature Gardens - Whimsical Creations
- Decorating the White House for Christmas-Part 1
- Containers With Pizazz ! Not Your Ordinary Container!
- Terrarium DIY-Scenes Under Glass
- A Deluge of Boxwood -The Ultimate Green for Christmas
Great Garden Speakers
Some Pig Web
- Agastache Amaryllis artful containers Bee Beehive Beekeeper beekeeping Beeswax Berry cannas Christmas Christmas at Hampton Christmas decorating coleus Colony Collapse Disorder Container gardening Cook decorating with succulents drip irrigation edible flowers extracting honey Fairy fairy garden fairy garden furniture Fairy gardens Fall color Federated Garden Clubs fillers Flower Food Garden gardening gnome home Goat cheese Halloween Hampton National Historic Site heart space hellebores deer resistant Heuchera Holiday Home Home and Garden honey Honey bee Horticulture indoor gardening Labyrinth landscaping miniature gardens Olive oil Pennsylvania Horticultural Society Philadelphia Flower Show Plant poisonous plants pollinators Pumpkin Queen bee seasonal containers Seed Shopping Shrub Soil spillers succulent Succulent plant succulents Sweet potato terrariums Thanksgiving thrillers Tomato Tree United States Vincent van Gogh Wreath
Member Garden Writers Association
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Author Archives: thegardendiaries
It is easy to create a mini landscape in a small pot or terrarium to It makes a great gift for someone who can’t have their own outdoor garden or who just wants to enjoy something growing during the long winter months. Continue reading
A sea of crimson poppies have been planted all summer in the moat at the Tower of London to commemorate all the British forces that died in WWI. Continue reading
Fall colors are beautiful if you plant the right perennials, trees and shrubs. Continue reading
Pumpkin On A Stick is an heirloom eggplant variety that looks like tiny orange pumpkins. They can be used for cooking or decorating. Continue reading